Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer 2010

Wow, I know it has been a long time since I have posted but it has been a very busy summer. I can't believe that school starts in just a few weeks. We have just been having a wonderful summer. Mason has learned so much this summer. In June and July he was busy with baseball and learning all the rules of the game. We visited Marks sister in Minnesota as well as a trip to Iowa to see Grandma who is 98!! She is so wonderful, it was a short but delightful trip. Masons Grandpa Chuck and Grandma Linda came to see us, and that was a nice visit. Mason has been a fish in the water this year. He has enjoyed the pool and learning how to swim. I am very proud of him. He still enjoys playing golf and can't wait to go to the driving range.

Mason's cousins have been here for a few weeks and there is nothing better. It is wonderful to spend time with them and to watch all the kids play. That is what it is all about, time for them to gain memories!! I love watching it all. They have been fishing and spending lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa!!

Mark is wonderful and full of surprises. We are now the proud owners of a Harley, yes that's right I am now a biker bitch...Can you believe it. He is in love and that is all that matters. Not to mention, I have to say he looks pretty hot on it!! He is busy at work and never a dull moment there. I too have been super busy with my job, but am also taking time to enjoy life and live for my family and friends too. I had my 20 year reunion this past weekend and that was absolutly wonderful. It was great to catch up with old friends. I now need to schedule a college reunion, wouldn't that be fun. Maybe homecoming this year should be on my calendar.



We are once again getting ready for school and can't believe the summer is almost over. I have a new phrase on life these days and it is to take life slow and enjoy each day and each moment with your loved ones. We never know how long we have and we have to make sure that each day is never wasted!! So take a moment to look at your loved ones and tell them you love them. Enjoy the rest of your summer

No comments: