Friday, April 8, 2011

Winter updates

Hello Everyone, It has been a long time, once again, since I have posted anything. Mason is getting so big. We are getting ready to celebrate his 8th birthday and I just can not believe it. We have had a busy winter and are very ready for summer. We can't wait. I of course more than Mark. I think he could do without summer. Actually I think he could do with out lights and live in the woods with the deer. Mason is getting so big and so smart. He has an absolutely wonderful teacher this year and he loves her. We love her too. We had such a great time at the packer games this season. What a year for them, and watching them come home from the Superbowl was amazing. Mark is great, and getting ready to take the Harley out. I am doing well too. Mason is learning guitar and is going to be a rockstar like his cousin Tony!!

No comments: